As established in the law of Services of the Information Society (LSSI), www.bealar.com users are informed that these data are the owner of this website:
Name: Bealar, S.L.
Address: Pol. Ind. Las Lomas P.10 – 16200 – Motilla del Palancar (Cuenca)
Civil Registration: City of Motilla del Palancar (Cuenca)/ I take / Page
Number of contact: 969 180 156
E-mail of contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to the website www.bealar.com, owned by Bealar, SL and the use of services offered in this website implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use:
Design, source code and website content www.bealar.com are protected by Spanish law regarding the intellectual and industrial property in favor of Bealar, SL, being prohibited its reproduction, distribution or public communication, in whole or in part without the express permission of Bealar, SL.
Privacy and Data Protection (L.O.P.D.):
Bealar, S.L. informs users of the website www.bealar.com, you can create an automated file with personal data are made known, whether as a result of the use of services offered in www.bealar.com, because shipping email contact email@example.com or use of contact or registration forms present on the website. In any event, storage, protection and use of such data by Bealar, SL It will be subject to strict compliance with the mandated by the legislation on data protection.
In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, users can exercise at any time, access rights, rectification, opposition and cancellation of their data, they had been collected and archived. The exercise of these rights shall be made in writing to Bealar, SL (Pol Ind Las Lomas P.10 -.. 16200 – Motilla del Palancar (Cuenca)) or e-mail contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating in either case, reference “PERSONAL DATA” and such right to seek action, attaching a copy of their National Identity.
Availability and updates:
Bealar, S.L. reserves the right to discontinue at any time and without notice www.bealar.com access to the web site as well as to amend or delete the configuration of the site, the content shown in the delivery or any or all the services provided through it, either for technical, security, maintenance or any other cause. Such interruption, editing or deletion may be temporary or permanent, without any responsibility for it Bealar arising, SL.
Use of the website, its content and services:
Access to the content and services offered in www.bealar.com, and the use thereof by the user is carried out by your own risk.
Bealar, S.L. it is not responsible for any damages you may suffer or the possible technical problems or malfunctions in computer equipment of the user, arising due to:
Misuse of the contents or services www.bealar.com by the user.
Errors, defects or omissions in the information provided when it comes from sources outside Bealar, SL.
Illegal beyond the control Bealar, SL by third parties.
In www.bealar.com may be mentioned indirectly and informative level certain terms and logos, which are trademarks of their respective owners and not making responsible for the misuse that might make third parties regarding such marks.
Bealar, S.L. is not responsible for those data, websites or files that can be accessed either through links (links) available among www.bealar.com content sites because these pages or link object files are those of the respective owners. Bealar, SL, therefore, neither approves nor endorses products, services, content, information, data, files and any kind of material on such web pages or files and does not control, in accordance with the provisions of the LSSICE , is responsible for the quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information, content, and data services available in the linked sites, which are unrelated to www.bealar.com. In the event that a competent body to declare the illegality of the data, ordered their withdrawal, refused access to them is impossible, or else declared the existence of the injury, the links would be immediately withdrawn, as well it expressly notify Bealar, SL.
A cookie It is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. The cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is adapting the content of the web to your profile and needs without cookies the services offered by any site would be significantly undermined.
Cookies used on this website:
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way it fight spam.
This website uses the following Third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this web site you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each uses its own social network cookies so you can click on buttons type I like or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Neither this website and its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of third parties that may have listed in this policy cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this place you should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handlingcookies by browsers mentioned.
- In some cases you need to install cookies so that the browser remember its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies of Google Analytics, company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with others, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to that effect. As Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information in this regard this link. For information on using Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any queries about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
© All rights reserved: Bealar, S.L.